We are excited to support this event that is being organized by the Midwest Krawlers Club out of KC. It will be held at KRocks on Saturday August 29th. Get signed up and come on out for a fun day! #kansasrockspark #Krocks #krrp #sunflowertrailride #jeepsarentjustforboys
The Third annual Sunflower Trail Ride event is coming up August 29th, 2020! What is this event you say? This event is designed to encourage women to get out and come together on the trails.
One big change this year is that trail guides will not be provided for everyone.
But the good news is if you are a beginner we have designed a class that you can opt into.
It will be a mini 101 class and the folks in that class will have a trail guide.
Everyone is welcome to this event. From new to experienced, stock to built rock crawlers, you will have a great day on the trails while meeting new people. You are welcome to share this with any group.
What’s the pre-registration cost? $40 Pre-registration deadline is June 13th.
What does the pre-registration include?
– Park entry to Kansas Rocks Recreation Park ( KRRP ) (normally $20 plus $5 for each passenger )
– Special event T-shirt ( new design every year )
– Special event sticker ( new design every year )
– One meal ticket, additional meal tickets can be purchased for $5 ( lunch is being catered by Kurzweils)
– One raffle ticket for the raffle ( more can be purchased on site )
Facebook event (more info, questions, and discussion ):
The Park will be closed to regular visitors for this event. Please pre-register or come out the day of and pay there ! Day of registration is $40 and DOES NOT include the goodies, except a sticker :).