Off Roading 101 Pre-Registration Course – $65 Per Vehicle.
July 22nd 2023, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Kansas Rocks Recreation Park
Bring Your Lunch.
About the Course:
If you are new to the sport of off-roading or even if you have been in it awhile and want to learn more about how to wheel, this is the course for you!
In this course you will learn:
- Proper preparation and driving techniques over various terrain
- Basic equipment & safety
- How to Spot effectively
- How to protect the environment
- About your vehicle
- Political impact on the sport
Agenda for the 101 course:
- We will have a class room type session to cover several topics and a Q&A for the first half of the day.
- We will break for lunch. (Bring your own lunch.)
- We will head for the trails with guides to learn hands on.
What you will get in the 101 course:
- Entry into the park for the day.
- A guide book for off-roading.
This class will be restricted to the first 50 entries in order to be able to give quality instruction to the students.