Creepy Crawl 2022 Pre-Registration – Ends Sunday October 2nd at 8pm
Friday, Oct 14, gates open at Noon for free weekend tent camping. Tent camping is First Come – First Serve! RV Camping – reserve on our website at regular prices!
Saturday, Oct 15, gates open at 8:00am
Open wheeling all day Saturday and Saturday night until 11:30pm
- 8:00 – 6:00 Haunted novelties in the park – turn in at office for your prize (decals, shirts, hats, bags, ANNUAL PASS, & and more)
- 11:00 – 3:00 Bounce House – relax our bounce around for a while
- 11:30 – 2:30 Climbing Wall – take a break from rock crawling & and try rock climbing
- 4:00 Kids Costume Showcase–all participants will receive a trunk or treat bag
- Decorated Rig Contest-winner will receive a 2023 Annual Pass
- Adult costume contest-winner will receive a 2023 Annual Pass
- Family/Group costume contest-winner will receive a 2023 Annual Pass
- 4:30 – 5:00 Trunk-or-Treat (bring goodies to share) immediately following contests
- 5:00 Supper (Kurzweil’s burgers, dogs, beans and chips)
- 6:30 – 7:30 Kid friendly (non-scary) haunted trail drive through South 40 area, goodies along the way!
- 7:30 – 10:00 Haunted trail ride in South 40 area (Trails closes at 11:30)
Bring marshmallows for the bonfire after the haunted trail, weather permitting.
DON’T MISS THE HAUNTED MAZE IN THE PAVILION