Off Roading 101 Pre-Registration Course – $50 Per Vehicle.
April 20th, July 27th, & Sept 21st 2018, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p..m.
Kansas Rocks Recreation Park
Bring Your Lunch.
About the Course:
If you are new to the sport of off-roading or even if you have been in it awhile and want to learn more about how to wheel, this is the course for you!
In this course you will learn:
- Proper driving techniques over various terrain
- How to Spot effectively
- How to protect the environment
- About your vehicle
- Political impact on the sport
Agenda for the 101 course:
- We will have a class room type session to cover several topics and a Q&A.
- We will head for the trails with guides to learn on the trails.
- We will break for lunch. (Bring your own lunch.)
- Back to the trails for the rest of the day to learn more.
What you will get in the 101 course:
- Entry into the park for the day.
- A guide book for off-roading.
This class will be restricted to the first 40 entries in order to be able to give quality instruction to the students.