Registration is only $45 per vehicle to include day entry, day activities, open night & trail ride, camping, and 2 supper meal tickets.
Come Celebrate with Us & Enjoy:
- Open wheeling all day, and night wheeling until 11:30pm!!!
- Bonfire and Marshmallow Roast all evening, weather permitting.
- OPEN Night wheeling and Saturday night camping at no extra fee.
- 8:00-6:00 Haunted novelties in the park- Find them and turn them in at the office for your prize (decals, shirts, hats, bags, ANNUAL PASS, & more)
- Event activities begin at 12:00 pm:
12:00-2:00 Kids Petting Zoo
- 4:00 Kids Costume Showcase–all kiddos will receive a trunk or treat bag! Decorated Rig Contest-winner will receive an Annual Pass! Adult costume contest-winner will receive an Annual Pass Family/Group costume contest-winner will receive an Annual Pass
- 4:30- 5:00 Trunk-or-Treat (bring goodies to share) to immediately follow contest.
- 5:00 Supper at 5:00 (Kurzweil’s catering)
- 6:30-7:30 – Little Kid friendly (non scary) haunted trail drive through.
- 7:30-10:00 – Haunted trail ride in South-40 area.
REGISTER TWO WAYS: Print out fill out and mail in, or register online at ksrockspark.com
DEADLINE OCTOBER 12