Bring your family and come enjoy a day at the Frostbite event at KRRP. There will be many activities to choose from such as the Geo-Caching and guided trail rides for those just getting started in the sport or want to get to know the trails a little better. Enjoy a hot lunch followed by a great drawing with awesome items. And as always, an entire park with challenges for all levels of experience and rigs. Our Frostbite Event is always held the last weekend of February. Gates open at 7 am and close at 7 pm “It may be cold……but it never gets old!!!”
Registration Deadline is Feb 6th 13 Frostbite flyer1
August 23rd! Come Help Ben Hur Masonic Lodge #322 and Kansas Rocks benefit the Down’s Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City with this fun-filled day of wheeling, hiking, learning, fun, food and prizes! This will be a closed park event to benefit the Downs Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City. Everyone is welcome to come to the park on Saturday for the benefit and the gate fee is the $35 registration fee. Pre-Registration includes park entrance, 1 meal, 1 shirt, and 1 drawing ticket. The park will be open for regular business on Suday. Registration Deadline is August 6th.
July 12th; Night Run. Our Night Run goes from 7:00 p.m. to midnight. It only cost an additional $5. Primitive camping available for only $5 a tent. Caome out and experience the difference between daylight wheeling and doing it in the dark. We generally schedule a night run during a full moon so you will have a little light to wheel by.
The Brush Beater Jeep Club will be hosting our 13th annual “Wheelin’ 4 Toys” Event at Kansas Rocks Recreational Park located just a few miles NW of Ft. Scott, KS on Saturday, December 14th.
The purpose of the event is to help collect toys for less fortunate kids in the Bourbon County area for Christmas. The Brush Beater Jeep Club hooks up with the local Rotary Club each year to host this event.
Wheelin’ 4 toys
December 14, 2013
Toy Drive & Trail Ride at KansasRocksRecreationPark
Near Mapleton, KS
$7 plus a toy donation gets you:
- Park Entry
- Guided Trail Rides (preregistration only)
- 1 Ticket for Drawing Prizes
- Event Decal
Event T-shirts available for $17 each (preregistration only)
Free breakfast for all participants catered by Fort Scott Rotary Club
Lunch/Drinks available for purchase from Kurzweil’s Country Meats
Drawing prizes from Ramsey Winch, Stihl, KRRP, and much Much more
Vehicles must be preregistered by December 1st for shirts, guided trail groups, and event decals.
Preregistration is available at www.brushbeaters.com or by calling 660-200-2052 (when preregistering on-line, you must register to the website then click store or preregistration tab on homepage)
Hope to see everyone there!!!
Wheelin 4 toys 2013
Registration is only $35 per vihicle to include day entry, day activities, open night & trail ride, camping, and 2 supper meal tickets.
Come Celebrate with Us & Enjoy:
- Open wheeling all day, and night wheeling until 11:30pm!!!
- Bonfire and Marshmallow Roast all evening, weather permitting.
- OPEN Night wheeling and Saturday night camping at no extra fee.
- Event activities begin at 12:30 pm:
12:30-1:30 Kids Games and Prizes
- 4:00 Kids Costume Showcase–all kiddos will receive a trunk or treat bag! Decorated Rig Contest-winner will receive a 2014AnnualPass! Adult costume contest-winner will receive K-Rock Hat & T-shirt! Family/Group costume contest-winner will receive 2 day passes!
- 4:30- 5:00 Trunk-or-Treat (bring goodies to share) to immediately follow contest.
- 5:00 Supper (Kurzweil caterer-hamburgers, brat sliders, baked beans, chips, cookies & lemonade)
- 6:30-7:30 - Little Kid friendly (non scary) haunted trail drive through.
- 7:30-10:30 – Haunted trail ride in South-40 area.
REGISTER TWO WAYS: Print out 2013 Halloween Event flyer, fill out and mial in, or purchase your tickets below.
DEADLINE OCTOBER 13, 2013.