August 23rd! Come Help Ben Hur Masonic Lodge #322 and Kansas Rocks benefit the Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City with this fun-filled day of wheeling, hiking, learning, fun, food and prizes! This will be a closed park event to benefit the Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City. Everyone is welcome to come to the park on Saturday for the benefit and the gate fee is the $35 registration fee. Pre-Registration includes park entrance, 1 meal, 1 shirt, and 1 drawing ticket. The park will be open for regular business on Suday. Registration Deadline is 10:00 p.m. Sunday, August 10th.
August 1st; Night Run. Our Night Run goes from 7:00 p.m. to midnight. It only cost an additional $5. Come out and experience the difference between daylight wheeling and doing it in the dark. We generally schedule a night run during a full moon so you will have a little light to wheel by. Park closes PROMPTLY at midnight.
Registration is only $40 per vihicle to include day entry, day activities, open night & trail ride, camping, and 2 supper meal tickets.
Come Celebrate with Us & Enjoy:
- Open wheeling all day, and night wheeling until 11:30pm!!!Bonfire and Marshmallow Roast all evening, weather permitting.
- OPEN Night wheeling and Saturday night camping at no extra fee.
- Event activities begin at 12:00 pm:
12:00- 2:00 Kids Bounce House
- 1:00- 3:00 Exotic Animal Petting Zoo
- 4:00 Kids Costume Showcase–all kiddos will receive a trunk or treat bag! Decorated Rig Contest-winner will receive a 2015 Annual Pass! Adult costume contest-winner will receive K-Rock Hat & T-shirt! Family/Group costume contest-winner will receive 2 day passes!
- 4:30- 5:00 Trunk-or-Treat (bring goodies to share) to immediately follow contest.
- 5:00 Supper (Pulled pork, smoked sausage & beef hot dogs, baked beans, chips & water )
- 6:30-7:30 – Little Kid friendly (non scary) a haunted trail drive through.
- 7:30-10:30 – Haunted trail ride in South-40 area.
TWO REGISTRATION OPTIONS : Print out 2014 Halloween Event flyer, fill out and mail in, or submit paypal form below.
DEADLINE OCTOBER 9th .
We would like to thank The Brush Beaters Jeep Club for their roll in applying for the BFGoodrich Outstanding Trail Award for 2013. We would also like to thank BFGoodrich for this special award and recognition. It is an honor and priviledge to accept this award and we are very proud to be involved with BFG in their efforts to help keep trails open through this great program. We would also like to thank Bonnie Turner and the Wichita 4×4 Club for their donations to the Adopt-A-Trail Program. As well as all the AAT Groups. For more info about the program and the article on the 2013 winners, go to 2013 BFG Outstanding Trails.